Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wedding Advent


I am a terrible awful no good very bad wedding planner.... I have been using the why do today what I can do whenev's philosophy only to discover the answer is grim. Because other people are planning weddings. For the same day as my wedding. And there are only so many vendors in each county to go around. Don't get me wrong, I have done some stuff and I've laid a brilliant foundation for what is sure to be a wonderful wedding but some is not all. Or even most.


From this day forward I vow to focus more on my wedding, less on my job. I promise to find a hairdresser, rent a Porta Lisa, plan a rehearsal dinner, and write my heartfelt vows. I will stop being a work o'holic, control freak and return to my "live love laugh" ways. In doing so I will also be focusing 85.3% of this blog to wedding planning. I apologize to those who could care less but I don't know any other way to search endless wedding websites if it isn't for the greater good of my readers! Oh, I guess it could be for the greater good of my wedding buuut......


No comments: