Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The First Day of The Rest of Our Lives


I wish I was able to see more of the inauguration today but I had to work. We went to dinner after and the city seemed alive with excitement. I can only imagine how the east coast was ringing in the change!! I miss the political energy of Boston but this election even brought LA to it's feet (in some less practical footwear but engaged none the less). I, personally, am going to use this as an excuse to wipe the slate clean and start fresh myself. A new New Year's if you will. 2009 has gotten off to a slightly rough start....

What is everyone doing to celebrate tonight?? I highly recommend Obamiconing yourself (your pets, your remote control....). Curiously, the more wine you have the more fun (and creative) it is. How did we ever amuse ourselves before the internet? 

1 comment:

Dana Wynne said...

Hell Yeah! Shepard used to show with Drew and has a big show next month at the ICA ;)