Friday, February 6, 2009

Singing In The Rain...


Is it just me or do the days just seem to be flying by? The billboard above is right around the corner from our house and even though I see it every day it has the same impact. This rainy weekend we're sticking close to home, enjoying some chill time with friends, and I can't imagine a year from now I will regret any of it...

On Sunday I am going to make a big dinner and watch Grammy's. I was actually lucky enough to attend last years (red carpet and all!) so this year I am excited to see it through new eyes. In the meantime, some goodies from around the web.

We would all love a vintage leather Adnet Captains mirror. Finally an affordable reproduction!

I haven't been giving this little blog nearly enough of my time.

A perfect peacock blue jewelry case.

Get an Empiric sofa for as little as $1250 during our Winter Upholstery Sale (only one week left!)

A valentines gift straight from the heart.

If life were like a box of chocolates, I want this one!

Have a wonderful weekend, Ciao Bella's!

6 comments:

Heather Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Taylor said...

love that JEWELRY case! (blame it on the flu)

hello gorgeous said...

God you have beautiful stuff. I would sell everything and start over.

I want to hear the story about last year's Grammys!! How did you go?

Apt. #34 said...

Ha ha ha great minds think alike! Hope you survive the rain. Come play in seattle with miss cassis and I, it's nice and dry! :)

suzannemarques said...

i am in the same boat! i was there covering the red carpet though, and tonight i'll be in bed. i'm borrowing your beautiful billboard btw. i love love love it!

Annie Crowninshield said...

H.G. - I was lucky enough to go with a girlfriend and it was spectacular although last nights Grammy's blew the performances I saw out of the water. I would have given my eye teeth to be there!! Oh well, maybe next year (fingers and toes crossed!).