Monday, March 9, 2009

Whoa Is Me


It is official. The computer that houses all of my personal photos and images of inspiration is kapoot. I'm sure all of you would never be careless enough not to back up such important information but I am a little more dim. I will mourn only momentarily and then brush myself off and start anew.

Although my personal photos are the highest priority all of the many images I've grabbed from you (and Domino) are what is really killing me. Hours of time down the tubes. All my magazine scans gone.... I had my vision for the side room and bedroom project we are about to take on figured out and the resources bookmarked so you'll have to wait a few more weeks until we "break ground" but hopefully the finished project will be worth the torture of tracking down the resources again.

For now I am hard at work but stop by later for pictures from our romantic vacation up in the mountains this weekend. It was beautiful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sad.
R.I.P. mac of Annie's.
Bella

Jill said...

I'm really sorry...the same thing happened to me recently...the clunking computer. I miss most the personal pictures that I never got around to printing. Hard lesson to learn.

hello gorgeous said...

Oh, no!! I have to start backing mine up. Starting tomorrow. :-)

Heather Taylor said...

uuhhhh.....moving on....

chateaudelu said...

I am passing a torch, thanks for all the great posts, sorry about your computer but you deserve a Chic and Unique award!

http://chateaudelu.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-first-award.html

xo,
Lu

Dana Wynne said...

Oh honey bunny, did you learn nothing from Carrie? Get yourself a little La Cie drive!