Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New England on My Mind


This time of year any lobster eating, Crane's beach dwelling, Martha's Vineyard visiting, Bloody Mary loving Bostonian would be dreaming about putting some wind back in her sails. Myself included.


Summer has me fantasizing about the boats, the coolers, bike rides, the dress code and the fried seafood. Oh, the fried seafood...


When I go back each summer it's never how I remember of course. Its all in the cobwebs of my mind. The romance of memory. Chasing my youth. But a girl can still dream.....

all images of prints on wood from here.

3 comments:

LindsB said...

There is nothing like summer in Boston, the Cape, Nantucket or the Vineyard- a great place to live anytime of year actually :)

Lauren Chattman said...

Don't forget Sag Harbor and the other beautiful towns on the East End. And there's great shopping here, too...

Annie Crowninshield said...

Girls, it all sounds like heaven.....