Friday, June 12, 2009

When It Rains It Pours


This week has been very long and yet way too short. I'm so happy it is over! Although the actual space is done there has been an endless amount of work to get it merchandised and looking good. Still not quite there but leaps and bounds from where we started.

The challenging week was only made worse by another computer crash. This time it was the store computer which I shouldn't have to tell you was a nightmare. It houses years of photographs of furniture, more importantly our quickbooks and every PDF and DOC we use and need on a daily basis. It also has the pictures I promised to post on Monday of the whole renovation.

So, I've been overwhelmed to say the least but will be back this afternoon with, finally, some pictures. I hope you all had a slightly less traumatic week.

xox

No comments: