Friday, October 22, 2010

Design Crush

HT2large

It has been awhile since I have been this excited about an OKL Tag Sale but tomorrow morning I will be up early and eager to peruse the wares from designer Hillary Thomas.

HT1large

My point of view definitely comes across in many of the pieces carried at Empiric but I think customers would be surprised at my overall personal aesthetic, which my husband affectionately calls "Hamptons Chic". Hillary's eclectic style perfectly captures what that encompasses and creates interiors I would deem as my perfect home.

HTlarge

Comfortable, colorful, layered, and livable. Beach meets hills....

HT3large

I have a crush and am excited at the prospect of a "Chic Shop" of Hillarys own designs on the horizon as well as a blog so stay tuned!

No comments: