Friday, December 10, 2010

Pretty Packaging

I need a break from the holiday retail madness. My brain hurts from all the wrapping paper, ribbons, tissue, and trim... and it's only December 10th. In times of stress I turn to food. Beautiful food.

mcclures products
My girl Melissa needs a big old jar of these McClure spicy pickles for her Sunday Soupapolooza accoutrement.

pasoliva
As pretty as a set of old books, I want the entire collection of Pasolivo Olive Oils on display in my shelves.

siggis_simplicity
I love the simplicity of the labels on Siggi's products. Whats inside the packaging is just as soothing.

FullGroup_452x212_85
How perfect are these black tins of loose leaf tea Grace Rare Tea's?

merula
Merula fittingly means Black Bird in Spanish, where this oil is made from a combination of the countries olives. It is definitely a small pleasure to relish.

No comments: