Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home Away From Home

The Flowers Residence


Long before my days as shop girl I was a member of another exclusive club, The Babysitters Club. For a year and a half I spent my days chasing babies around the fish pond and down the front hill of this beautiful Marblehead home.


This past trip the family was away but we were lucky enough to stay there and enjoy all it has to offer. And oh what it has to offer!!!


I will try to dedicate a future post to the interior design of this home. From its hand painted wallpaper, to the custom upholstery, master suite and 3rd floor billiard room it is flawless and cozy and full of love. Thank you Laurie!!!

1 comment:

katiedid said...

You lucky thing! This is gorgeous. Thanks for your visit to my blog and I look forward to visiting you again. I am going to check out your shop!