Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One week ago today, cont'd....

It started out innocently enough.


Post beach spring rolls (freshly made), some bubbly.


An unbelievable show at a beautiful and historic venue.





And ended with fits of laughter, a Ted Kennedy impression that left a lot to the imagination, a photo shoot with my beloved jackalope, Otis, and this... some of our finest work. The best discovery after recapping all of this the next day was hearing the soundtrack to our Olympics. Pump up the volume for maximum entertainment.

Girlfriends are the shit and friendships are so important. The older we get the fewer opportunities we have to let our hair down and act a fool. Luckily I have no problem embracing the ridiculous and acting my shoe size rather than my age. After a recent blind "date" with fellow blogger Jozette I had a girl scout jingle from the past buzzing around my head.

Make new friends but keep the o-oold, one is silver and the other gold.

Well, I have a Michael Phelps worthy collection of golden girls and am lucky enough to still meet courageous, inspiring, silly, intelligent, brave, beautiful woman who aren't afraid to be seen in public with me. If they are to be graded in various metals than I can proudly say I have it all; Gold, Silver, Bronze and the dream to one day go Platinum and join the ranks of the greatest rapper alive, Jay Z.

5 comments:

Regardez Moi said...

This video. Seriously. I wish we lived closer together because I have a feeling I'd make you be my best friend. I was thinking about posting some of our date pictures. Would you mind?

Annie Crowninshield said...

Post away Jozzie!!!

Dana Wynne said...

So fun Annie! I miss the love boat.

Fifi Flowers said...

YUM... love spring rolls... you make them yourself? recipe? where do you get the rice wrap?

Courtney said...

I adore this video!!!!