Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little Tomato, Ketchup!


How beautiful is this girls smile?! She makes me want to smile too.

On Monday if you told me my week would have unfolded the way that it did I would have stared in disbelief. Somethings just have to be experienced to be believed!

A game of cops and robbers anyone?

I didn't want to bore you with the details of this but let's just say it didn't make my week any easier!

It wasn't a full blown waste of one evening but some movies are better left rented. Jack White, on the other hand, can do no wrong.

It's that time of year again. Hopefully you've lightened up.

Me, I'm pretty light. The no booze diet and my newish gym membership are doing wonders. Whatever you do this weekend I hope it is savory and sweet. I'll be planning my Thanksgiving Dinner menu and celebrating my favorite 2 year old's birthday. Good times!

No comments: