Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Empiric Brass Dining Chairs


I am so smitten with these chairs! We started making the Empiric dining chair in brass about a year ago but to date they have all been custom jobs for clients. After deciding on how to refinish the Mt Airy dining table I featured recently I jumped into action getting 6 of them upholstered to set it up in the showroom.

I chose Schumacher's little known Katmandu Graphite for the front and back and a complimentary chocolate leather for the seat. The pattern is so beautiful and detailed up close I am surprised that I dont see it more in the design world.


I have one more Empiric related post this week and I can not tell you how excited I am to share it with you! Stay tuned....

4 comments:

jeana sohn said...

wow it's so beautiful!!

Dana Córdova said...

Annie, these are to die for! Really, really beautiful

Anonymous said...

Cool blog... Buy dining chairs from online store

RubySlippers said...

I am interested in prices for the brass finish chairs, thanks!