Monday, July 6, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend


I had to share pictures of our anniversary weekend at the Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica. It was too lovely not to!


I thought I had died and gone to heaven under the beams of the ceiling and the glow of the sun.


Milo approved.


The suite felt more like a bungalow than a hotel room with very personal touches such as shelves of books and ocean keepsakes.


I am day dreaming about curling up on the chaise and spending the afternoon reading some of their library.


The view out to the pier was a nice surprise...

2e planned to propose to me on this ferris wheel but I was being a brat that day. Instead he popped the question on the beach, coincidentally almost directly out front of our weekend suite.

my resort collection...

boys at play....

.......and the happy couple

I would give my eye teeth to be back there right now......

9 comments:

jeana sohn said...

ohh how fun!! love your white outfits.

Dana Córdova said...

Wow, what an amazing place...you lucky gal!!! Your outfit and Milo were perfectly suited to the environment! ;) xx d.

Heather Taylor said...

So cute and cozy. lovin' the fresh white looks

cassandra said...

so Fresh and so Clean Clean! milo and your resort collection complimented the decor nicely ;) so happy you guys got a little 'getaway'!

Victoria said...

happy anniversary congrats! looks like a gorgeous weekend!

Clare Vivier said...

yes, i have to say the dog complimented your overall aesthetic nicely. lovely. i want to go to there.

Anonymous said...

soo lovely! congrats!

SoHaute said...

Congrats! And I LOVE Casa del Mar! Your photos are really great and Milo is just the cutest thing ever!

Unknown said...

i was just there around 4th of july weekend for drinks! it's so pretty there...i would love to spend a weekend in one of their rooms.
xox