Monday, January 18, 2010

LA Gift Show

Last week I did a quick sweep of the LA Mart to view the new pieces from our vendor's 2010 lines. I didn't take nearly enough photographs but here is a little peak.


Color coordinated vignettes at Tozai.....



Tozai has the most beautiful cloisonne jars. This season they have a blue and black herringbone pattern by Francois Bernard that I ordered along with the tray.


I also fell in love with these ceramic animal busts. They look great as a collection or all on their own.




Roost was capturing the pure essence of spring. Very refreshing after, frankly, so much crap in most of the showrooms. I reordered popular pieces we already carry but did find a few new things.

Gorgeous terrarium tablescape

The days highlight was stopping by our new vendor Royal Apothic. I love their packaging and displays.

The complete Royal Apothic line including 6 fabulous new fragrances


The ambitious Sean O'Mara and yours truly

Overall a successful and I can't wait to share some of the goodies as the packages arrive.

No comments: