Saturday, March 22, 2008

Love That Dirty Water...


Boston you're my home!!! I am heading back for Easter weekend to seal the deal (read as write more checks) for the wedding. We'll actually be in Marblehead (see picturesque image below), my hometown, and where it is all going to go down. We have our venue, a band, and a caterer booked but as anyone who has planned a wedding knows there is so So SO much more. Crossing my fingers we get as much done as possible because after this trip I don't know when I'll have time to get back again before the big day.

yes, it really is this gorgeous

So, the ironic thing about the name of this post is that I hate water. Its the only drink that I dont like actually. But on days I fly I try to offset every alcoholic drink with some H2O. Oh, yeah, I guess I should have started by declaring that on days I fly I tend to drink a lot of alcoholic beverages. Not because I am afraid of flying, thats what valium is for, more just because I really like to drink and drinking during the day implies you're on holiday so by drinking pre-flight I am, in a sense, beginning my vacation early. Totally logical.

So, on that note, I will leave you with this picture which so perfectly captures the spirit of day drinking and spring.... HAPPY EASTER!!


No comments: