Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Twigs & Leather

It's been a while since I've sang about the treasures of Melissa McClure's Jewelry Alchemy and she has added some beautiful pieces to her {already beautiful} line. I have trouble finding anything I don't love but I particularly fancy the combination of leather and gold.

I mean, the Leather Wrap Honeycomb has me s-s-stuttering.

And the Leather Twig wrap leaves me just............ speechless. Either of these bracelets could easily be a favorite everyday accessory. In a perfect world I would alternate between these and the Leather Choker/Plain Chain.


With a plain white tank, a tan, and some turquoise bling this would be insane.

Available at Roseark.

2 comments:

Zuniga Interiors Design Studio said...

Annie-
Thanks for visiting my blog! Great post! Love your website! Take Care!

Michelle

lorraine pennington said...

THAT IS A GREAT BELT